Rental of Limousine/Vehicle is with full acknowledgment and agreement of the following terms and conditions:
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- All rides are billed to the customer’s credit card or corporate account numbers. Royal Carriages Limousine, Inc. accepts the following cards: American Express, Discover Card, MasterCard, and Visa.
- A 20% gratuity will be billed to all rides. Gratuity is calculated on the base fare, stop time, wait time, and any holiday surcharges that will be added and itemized on the customer’s billing statement.
- The following additional charges will be itemized on the customer’s billing statement when applicable: tolls, airport fees, parking and cell phone usage.
- All published rates are subject to change without notice.
- All rates are calculated in the local currency and billed in U.S. dollars at the prevailing exchange rate.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure SocketsLayer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
- Sedan Rates
- Royal Carriages Limousine, Inc. has standardized point-to-point rates that provide flat rate pricing for travel to and from most major cities and airports.
- Sedan rates for travel between locations in which a point-to-point rate does not exist will be billed at Royal Carriages Limousine, Inc. hourly rate. Customers are billed from the time the vehicle leaves the Royal Carriages Limousine, Inc. facility until the time it returns to the Royal Carriages Limousine, Inc. facility, with 1 hour minimum.
- Fractions of an hour are rounded to the next thirty minute interval.
Wait Time / Stop Time
- Thirty minutes of free waiting time given on all Domestic flights from the official posted arrival time. One hour of free waiting time given on all International flights from the official posted arrival time. Additional waiting time will be calculated in increments 15 minutes at the vehicle’s hourly rate. 20% gratuity, tolls and parking are additional.
- For all other reservations, 5 minutes of free wait time is given. Any additional wait time will be charged in 15 minute increments based on the hourly rate for that particular vehicle.
- Royal Carriages Limousine, Inc. does not monitor private flights, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane that is delayed by more than 5 minutes.
- Royal Carriages Limousine, Inc. does not monitor cruise ship arrival schedules, therefore, thirty minutes of free waiting time is given on all inbound Cruise Transfers from either the Port of Galveston or the Port of Houston and start from the given scheduled pick up time. Additional waiting time will be calculated in increments 30 minutes at the vehicle’s hourly rate. If waiting for more than one hour, waiting time will be retroactive and charged from the initial scheduled pick up time. 20% gratuity, tolls, parking any any other associated fee are additional.
- Royal Carriages Limousine, Inc. does not monitor train schedules, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving by train that is delayed by more than 5 minutes.
- Passenger requested stops on route (non detour) during a point-to-point reservation will be charged $20.00 per stop for maximum of 5 minutes, and changes will revert to Royal Carriages Limousine, Inc.’s hourly rate after 5 minutes.
- Passenger requested stops off route for point-to-point reservations, charges will revert to Royal Carriages Limousine, Inc.’s hourly rate.
Cancellation/No Show Fees & Refund Policy
All deposits/payments are NON REFUNDABLE NO EXCEPTIONS
- Cancellation of sedans within 6 hours of scheduled pick-up will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip plus the 20% gratuity.
- A ‘no show’ fee equal to the base fare price of the trip plus 20% gratuity plus applicable wait time fee will be charged when the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location.
- To avoid a ‘no show’ fee call 713-787-5466 and/or 1-800-546-6781 if you cannot locate your vehicle.
- Cancellation of motor coaches with less than 7 days notice will be charged the vehicle hourly minimum.
- Cancellation of vans/minibuses with less than 7 days notice will be charged the vehicle hourly minimum.
- Cancellation of limousines with less than 72 hours notice will be charged the vehicle hourly minimum.
- Round trips include up to four hours of wait time and must be completed within the same calendar day.
- Wait time over four hours will be charged at the prevailing Royal Carriages Limousine, Inc. hourly rate.
- Royal Carriages Limousine, Inc. shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, road conditions and breakdowns.
- Royal Carriages Limousine, Inc. assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle.
- Royal Carriages Limousine, Inc. reserves the right to substitute the limousine or the color of the vehicle at its own discretion.
NO UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT IS ALLOWED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT FROM ROYAL CARRIAGES LIMOUSINE, INC. ALL CONTENT AND IMAGES COPYRIGHT © 2019 ROYAL CARRIAGES LIMOUSINE, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.